Please donate new or gently used items to Once Loved, Again Community Resale. Your donations help to support an on-the-job training program for adults with autism. Hands-on vocational training in the 'thrift store lab' will utilize inventory, stocking, merchandising, sales, and customer support programming to help prepare participants for employment in related fields. Donated inventory is essential to providing a 'real world' environment for participants to develop their employability skills; including communication, self-management, planning, decision making and problem solving. To ensure that we can provide the best service for our clients:
- We can only accept clean clothing in good-to-excellent condition.
- We cannot take undergarments unless they are new with tags or in original packaging.
- Please call 407-895-0801 regarding donations of large furniture.
- We cannot accept large appliances or electronics, beds, torn or soiled clothing, car seats or non-working items.
11 most-needed items:
- Purses – designer or name brand
- Ladies & men's clothing – designer or name-brand
- Children's clothing – designer or name-brand
- Fine & costume jewelry – not broken, working condition
- Small pieces of furniture – accessory tables
- Shoes & boots – new or gently worn women’s, men’s, and children's sizes
- Collectibles – figurines, fine china, silver
- Home décor – floral arrangements, leaded crystal, accent items, holiday items
- Books – publishing date less than five years or classics
- DVDs & CDs – please no cassettes or video tapes
- Toys, games and puzzles – must be complete